276 - Drop-in Lab
412 and 414 are open 7:15 – 3:30
364, 366, 367 are open 7:15 – 3:30.
Library areas are open 7:30 – 3:30.
DROP-IN STUDENT EXPECTATIONS
- Must be in the lab with their I.D. before the bell rings, give I.D. to Lab Assistant, scanned in
- If student does NOT have their I.D., and return – they MUST have a pass from a teacher
- If student comes to lab after bell, must have PASS and I.D. in order to check into the lab.
Students must be quietly working on computers.
- If working on a project, must be doing so without disturbing others or class.
- Students should exit from the outer doors from the room they are in.
NO GAMES, CHAT ROOMS, Inappropriate sites allowed.
- NO CD players, headphones, cell phones, or hats
NO passes will be given to students by the Lab Assistants except:
- giving the student their pass from their teacher to return to class.
- pass to the nurse
- If Lab is full, a pass back to their study hall will be issued
- If the student has had technology problems, a pass may be issued to their next class.