- CLASS OF 2020 - Welcome to Oak Park and River Forest High School
- Welcome Letter from Principal Nathaniel Rouse
- Important Information for the Upcoming School Year
Schedule Pickup Day Schedules
- Please note that freshmen are assigned to come at specific times to meet with their counselors.
- Fees and Payment Information
- Instructions to Apply for the IMF/District Fee Waiver
- Federal Free and Reduced Lunch Program
- School Calendar
- Form to complete for freshman physical
Administration of Medications Form
- Required if your student(s) need any medications during the school day. One form per student.
Student Parking Permit (sophomores, juniors, and seniors only)
- Click here to visit our web store and pay for permits.
- ID Photo/School Picture Information
- School Picture Order Form
- Athletics Information and Forms
Student Lunch Plan
You can prepay online for school meals via your Family Access account.
Tabula: The OPRF yearbook is available for order at the OPRF Web Store.
Please note that the OPRFHS Bookstore will no longer be taking orders for Yearbooks.
Required Summer Assignments for English and Math:
The school fees may be affected if you qualify for the Federal Free and Reduced Lunch Program. Per Federal policy, applications regarding the Federal Free and Reduced Lunch Program will not be available until July 25 (oprfhs.org > About Us > Services > Food Service > Government Lunch Program) online or at the Welcome Center. Only 2016-2017 applications will be accepted and must be submitted to Food Services by July 29, 2016.
All previous year’s obligations must be paid before setting up a payment plan for 2016-2017. For more information, call the Bookstore at 708-434-3940.×