Test Preparation Courses
The school contracts with test preparation companies to provide evening and Saturday classes for juniors and seniors who are interested in becoming better prepared for the PSAT, ACT, PSAE, or SAT. Letters are sent to the homes of juniors and seniors notifying them of test prep opportunities. Information about test prep programs also appears in the student bulletin and in the parent newsletter. There is a tuition charge (which varies according to program) for these classes, and need-based financial aid may be available. Please contact the Director of Assessment and Research or your student's counselor if you have questions about test preparation.
TEST PREPARATION COMPANIES/COURSE AVAILABLE
ExcelEdge - www.exceledgeinc.com
- PSAT 240 Prep Course (September-October): For more information regarding the 2014 PSAT 240 Prep Course, please click here.
- ACT 36 Prep Course (January - March): More information regarding the 2014-15 ACT 36 Prep Course will be forthcoming
RevolutionPrep - www.revolutionprep.com
- ACT/SAT Prep Course
Kaplan - www.kaptest.com/college
- Kaplan 2014-15 Spring ACT Test Prep Course (January - April). For more information regarding the Kaplan Test Prep Course will be forthcoming.
OTHER TEST PREPARATION RESOURCES AVAILABLE
- Naviance (see Counselor's secretary for more information)
- Online ACT Prep Program (see Ms. Evans, Room 372A for more information)