Test Preparation Courses
For more information regarding the 2014-15 ACT/SAT Prep Classes beING offered, please click here.
The school contracts with test preparation companies to provide evening and Saturday classes for juniors and seniors who are interested in becoming better prepared for the PSAT, ACT, or SAT. Letters are sent to the homes of juniors and seniors notifying them of test prep opportunities. Information about test prep programs also appears in the student bulletin and in the parent newsletter. There is a tuition charge (which varies according to program) for these classes, and need-based financial aid may be available. Please contact the Director of Assessment and Research or your student's counselor if you have questions about test preparation.
TEST PREPARATION COMPANIES/COURSE AVAILABLE
ExcelEdge - www.exceledgeinc.com
- PSAT 240 Prep Course (September-October) - juniors only
- ACT 36 Prep Course (January - February) - juniors only. For registration form, please click here. To register online for the class, click here.
RevolutionPrep - www.revolutionprep.com
ACT/SAT Prep Course
- Seniors only (September - November)
- Juniors only (March - May) - 6 week online course. To register for the class, go to www.revolutionprep.com
Kaplan - www.kaptest.com/college
- ACT Test Prep Course (January - March) for juniors only. To register for the class, click here.
- SAT Test Prep Course (February - April) for juniors only. To register for the class, click here.
OTHER TEST PREPARATION RESOURCES AVAILABLE
- Naviance (see Counselor's secretary for more information)
- Online ACT Prep Program (see Ms. Evans, Room 372A for more information)