Summer School and Camps 2014
Summer Camp Refund Policy
If you choose to drop a camp for any reason prior to the start date of your camp, a refund will be issued, less a $25 service fee. After the first day of camp, no refunds will be issued. Thank you for your cooperation.
Summer School Schedule
Registration is open and interest in many courses is high.
If the course in which you wish to enroll is full, please contact Ms. Linda Hayes at 708.434.3692 to be placed on a wait list for available seats.
For information about credit recovery courses please contact your student's counselor.
Thank you for your understanding.
- 28-day Summer School session:
- June 9 - July 18 (no classes Friday, June 27, or Friday, July 4)
- Period 1
- 8:00 – 10:15 a.m. – one semester credit
- Period 2
- 10:25 – 12:40 p.m. – one semester credit
- Period 3
- (Summer Musical): 1:00 – 3:15 p.m. – one semester credit
14-day Summer School sessions:
8:00 a.m. – 12:40 p.m. – one semester credit each
- June 09 – 26
- No classes on Friday June 27
- June 30 – July 18
- No classes on Friday July 4
Dr. Gwendolyn Walker-Qualls
Summer School Coordinator
Ms. Linda Hayes
Summer School Secretary
Mr. Phil Prale
Asst. Supt. for Curriculum and Instruction