Please see if the answer to your question is listed below. You can also try searching ALL of the FAQs by clicking the 'Search' button below. If you still can't find the answer you are looking for, 'Ask a question.'
- How do I become a substitute teacher?
- How can I obtain an application for employment?
- Where should I park when I come to your school?
- What are the phone numbers of customer service for the health/dental plans?
- Q:How do I become a substitute teacher?
Applicant must have a degree from an accredited college or university.
Applicant must have a recent (within 90-days) TB test showing they are without contagious tuberculosis.
When the above are submitted to the Human Resources Office, the Coordinator will contact you to set up an interview. When interviewed and approved the applicant's name goes on the daily "to call" list. An applicant is qualified to substitute teach in a subject in which they have 8 or more semester hours of college credit.
- Q:How can I obtain an application for employment?
Applications are on-line at this website. OPRFHS Human Resources Department Contact Info
- Q:Where should I park when I come to your school?
Be certain to watch and follow the signs concerning parking. There are some limited one and two hour parking areas adjacent to the front of the school building. You can also stop at the Welcome Center to obtain a temporary parking pass for the garage located on Lake and Scoville.
- Q:What are the phone numbers of customer service for the health/dental plans?
Blue Cross/Blue Shield PPO 1-800-458-6024
Blue Cross/Blue Shield HMO 1-800-892-2803
Delta Dental Plan of Illinois 1-800-323-1743
For up-to-date provider directory check Delta Dental's web site www.deltadentalil.com, the Blue Cross website at www.bcbsil.com and VEBA information at www.americasveba.com