As part of an expanded program of professional development, OPRF is switching the late-arrival schedule to designated Wednesdays; we no longer will have late-arrival Mondays. Classes on late-arrival Wednesdays will begin at 9:45 a.m., with student arrival time at 9:35 a.m.
Late-arrival Wednesdays schedule:
September 12 and 26
October 3, 17, and 31
November 7 and 14
January 16 and 30
February 6, 20, and 27
March 6 and 20
April 3 and 17
May 1 and 22
Arrival time: 9:35 a.m.
First period begins: 9:45 a.m.
On these late-arrival days, our “Making the Most of Wednesdays” programming will offer the following options for students from 7:30 a.m. - 9:35 a.m.:
- The libraries will be open, with access to group study areas.
- The Computer Drop-in Lab (Room 276) will be open.
- The Tutoring Center will be staffed and open for homework help.
- The Testing Center (Room 294) will be open for students who have made prior arrangements to retake tests and quizzes.
- Breakfast will be available in the North Café.