Food Service account rollovers and refunds

May 7, 2018

Does your child's Food Service account still have funds?

  • Returning students: All funds left in a student's account will remain in the account and can be used next school year.

  • Graduating seniors: You may either roll the money over to a sibling's account or request a refund.

To request a rollover or refund:

  1. Send the name and student ID number for the account you are closing.

  2. Specify whether you are requesting a rollover or a refund.

  3. If applicable, send the name and student ID of the sibling to whom you want to transfer the money.

  4. Email or mail request to Oak Park & River Forest High School, c/o Food Service, 201 N. Scoville Ave., Oak Park, Il  60302.