Dear Parents/Guardians and Students,
We are busily preparing for next school year, and that includes sharing the following information about 2013-2014 fees and schedules:
- Complete fee, schedule, and document information: Click here. Documents include information on financial assistance/fee waivers, lockers, and yearbook photos, as well as the form required for students taking medication during the school day.
- Freshman Schedule/ID/Textbook Pickup Day: August 12. Click here to see schedule for your student’s assigned time to attend.
- Sophomore/Junior/Senior Schedule/ID/Textbook Pickup Days: Click here and scroll to the second page to see schedule for your student’s assigned time to attend.
- Deadline for paying fees and returning all documents: Thursday, August 8. If you have any questions, contact Jacqui Charette-BassiriRad at (708) 434-3940 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Pam Jansen at (708) 434-3278 or email@example.com.
- Huskie Kickoff Day: Monday, August 19, 7:30 a.m. – 3:04 p.m. Freshmen only attend classes this day.
- First Day of Classes for All Students: Tuesday, August 20, 8:00 a.m. – 3:04 p.m.
- Federal Free and Reduced Lunch Program: Click here for information. Applications must be completed and returned as soon as possible to Attention: Food Service.
- Financial Assistance/Fee Waiver: To apply for a fee waiver for the District registration and the instructional material fee, you must complete the Fee Waiver Application. Click here for information. This form must be completed and returned as soon as possible Attention: Bookstore Fee Waiver
- Dental/medical insurance: The District provides insurance on your student’s behalf, to cover accidents at school and all school-sponsored activities. You may purchase additional dental accident coverage and medical coverage by contacting plan administrator Zevits, Redfield & Associates Inc. at (312) 346-7460 or (847) 374-0888. Brochures and applications outlining these programs are available at the OPRFHS Welcome Center.
Additional information will be coming to you as the time for school to start nears, including the Parent Handbook, information on how to get involved with our parent organizations, and the Student Planner/Handbook.