From Monday, April 8, through Tuesday, April 16, we will be accepting residency verification documents for all students for the 2013-2014 school year. All students, including current ones, must submit proof of residency. The District decided to institute an annual verification of residency for all students to help ensure that only students who legally reside within the District’s boundaries receive educational services funded by District tax dollars.
We will conduct residency verification in the main lobby of the high school during the following times:
- Monday, April 8 – Thursday, April 11: 4:00 – 8:00 p.m.
- Friday, April 12 (non-attendance day; building open): 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, April 13: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Monday, April 15 – Tuesday, April 16: 4:00 – 8:00 p.m.
For the list of documents you will need to bring, click here. Please note the following:
- Online enrollment of your student must already be completed, or residency documents will not be accepted. During the times above, computers will be available to complete enrollment. To enroll your child, click here.
- Original documents must be presented in person. Copies or mailed documents will not be accepted. We will copy your documents on the spot and return them to you.
- Partial documentation will not be accepted. All documents must be presented in order to be processed.
Failure to complete enrollment and provide proof of residency may result in the student’s schedule being pulled and course selections removed. For questions, please contact the Registrar: email@example.com or 708-434-3260.