Updating your student's off-campus lunch privileges

August 25, 2014

To allow your child to go off campus for lunch:

1. Log in to Family Access.
2. Click on “Student Info” on the left side.
3. Click on “Request Changes for ” (near the top right).
4. Click on “Student Information.”
5. You will see a section entitled “Allow Publication of Student's Name for:” toward the bottom. This is the section that contains the off-campus lunch, military, media, and student directory options.
6. Make any changes you wish to the options in that section.
7. Click the “Save” button.

If you have any questions, contact familyaccess@oprfhs.org.