Ventra student-discount card for CTA and PACE

August 27, 2018

PACE and CTA both accept Ventra student-discount fare cards. Visit the Ventra website for details, or click the appropriate link below. Be sure to register your student’s card on the Ventra website. If your card is lost or stolen, you will need to use the replacement form and call Ventra with the card’s number to deactivate the card.

  • Renew your current fare card for 2018-2019: Click here 
    NOTE: You must renew your student-fare card each new school year and again, if applicable, for summer school. For quickest service, complete the renewal form, then take a picture of it and email to
  • Order a new student fare card: Click here

  • Replace a lost, stolen, or damaged card: Click here