Applications are only accepted online.
Interested candidates can view our open positions as well as complete the on-line application and upload a formal letter of interest, resume, unofficial transcripts, certification and three letters of recommendation via the link below:
The OPRFHS Personnel Community includes:
Licensed Administrators and Teachers
- Certificates have been replaced by Professional Educator Licenses (PEL) by the ISBE.
- Non-Licensed Professionals and Managers
- Security Staff
Support Staff (Secretaries, Clerks, Teacher Assistants)
- Teacher Assistants are also known as paraprofessionals, classroom aides, and instructional aides.
- Custodial and Maintenance Staff
- Food Service Staff
- Stipended and Extra-Curricular Positions
- Substitutes (Licensed and Non-licensed)
Information about the Illinois licensure process can be found at: http://www.isbe.state.il.us/licensure/
Oak Park and River Forest High School is a member of the Northwest Personnel Administrators (NWPA) group. For more information about NWPA and to see upcoming Administrators and Teachers job fairs, please
use this weblink: http://nwpaillinois.org/