The Communications department oversees media relations, publicity, the weekly HuskiEmail e-newsletter and other publications, social media, website content, outreach to parents and volunteers, and more.
An OPRF guided campus tour is meant to provide a general overview and history of the school's facilities. Tours do not include shadowing students, classroom visits, or visits with faculty or coaches.
Unless otherwise noted, each tour takes place on the second Wednesday of every month, is approximately 45 minutes in duration, and involves extensive walking, including up and down flights of stars. If you have any questions, email Communications Specialist Jackie McGoey at email@example.com.
NOTE: Families of admitted students/incoming freshmen are encouraged to take advantage of tours hosted by the Student Activities department. Alumni are encouraged to contact the Alumni Association office for tour information, including reunion tours.
Click on your preferred Campus Tour date below to register:
- Dec. 12, 2018 at 12:00 p.m. - CLOSED
- Jan. 9, 2019 at 12:00 p.m. - CLOSED
- Feb. 13, 2019 at 12:00 p.m. - CLOSED
- March 13, 2019 at 12:00 p.m. - CLOSED
- TUES., April 9, 2019 at 12:00 p.m. - CLOSED
- May 8, 2019 at 12:00 p.m. - CLOSED
- July 10, 2019 at 12:00 p.m.
- Aug. 14, 2019 at 12:00 p.m.
- Sept. 11, 2019 at 12:00 p.m.
- Oct. 9, 2019 at 12:00 p.m.
- Nov. 13, 2019 at 12:00 p.m.
- Dec. 11, 2019 at 12:00 p.m.
We’re sorry, no profiles were found for this listing.