Mission, Vision, Values
Oak Park and River Forest High School provides a dynamic, supportive learning environment that cultivates knowledge, skills, and character and strives for equity and excellence for all students.
Oak Park and River Forest High School will become an ever-improving model of equity and excellence that will enable all students to achieve their full potential.
- We believe all students are capable of high levels of academic and social success.
- We embrace our diversity and believe race, income, gender, and learning differences should not predict success.
- We believe trusting, collaborative relationships and strong communication establish a safe and respectful school community.
- We believe an excellent educational environment cultivates curiosity, imagination, character, leadership, critical thinking, and communication skills.
- We believe in allocating resources in equitable, transparent, and purposeful ways.
- We believe in adult learning and leadership that supports equity and excellence for all students.
- We believe in providing academic and social supports for all students.