The priorities of the district’s strategic plan include increasing access to rigorous curriculum and eliminating race, socioeconomic status, and other social factors as predictors of student success. In 2022-2023, to increase access to rigorous coursework for all students, the high school launched a restructured curriculum for freshman core classes. The college prep level has been eliminated, and freshmen will take honors level classes for English, science, and history.
- Oct. 14, 2021: Click here to view the presentation to the Board of Education. The Board is expected to vote on whether to approve the restructuring at its regular meeting on Oct. 28, 2021.
- April 8, 2021: Click here to view the presentation made to the Board of Education.
- Feb. 25, 2021: Click here to view the presentation made to the Board of Education.
- Nov. 19, 2020: Click here to view the presentation made to the Board of Education.
- Feb. 27, 2020: The administration and Faculty Senate presented this joint statement to the Board of Education.
- Oct. 26, 2021
- Oct. 2, 3 & 9, 2019
- Sept. 18, 2019