Located in our Student Resource Center, the Library is open Monday through Thursday from 7:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m., and on Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Study hall: Students may visit the Library during their designated study halls with a pass from their study hall teacher. Upon arriving at the Library, students must present their current ID and their pass.
- Lunchtime: Students may use the library during their assigned lunch periods with a pass from their lunch monitor. Students should first eat in the lunchroom, then come to the Library with their current ID and their pass. Food and drink are not permitted in the Library.
- The student ID serves as a student's library card.
- Books are checked out and returned at the circulation desk.
- Print and digital books check out for three weeks.
- There are no fines, but students will be charged for lost or damaged books.
There are two classrooms available for library instruction, 3315H and 3315B. Students coming with their classes will report to one of these.