Theme: It's a Mystery!!!
Saturday, May 18th
6:30-11pm (No Admittance and no refunds after 7:30pm)
Hyatt Regency, West Tower, 151 E Wacker Drive, Chicago
Cost is $110 for OPRF Students and $120 for Non-OPRF Students
- Saturday, May 18th, 2018
- 6:30-11:00pm (No admittance and no refunds after 7:30pm)
- 151 E Wacker Drive, Chicago: Hyatt Regency, West Tower
- $110 for OPRF students; $120 for Non-OPRF-Student Guests
- TICKET INFORMATION: All ticket sales are FINAL-No refunds- no exceptions
Tickets are $110 for OPRF Students and $120 for Non-OPRF-Student guests
When purchasing/picking up ticket you must have:
- OPRF Student ID
- The Prom Permission Form (one for each OPRF student)
- If purchased online, the PRINTED RECEIPT- not the confirmation email, the receipt.
- (If applicable) The Non-OPRF Student Guest Permission Form AND a copy of their photo-ID
ONLINE TICKET SALES:
- Monday, April 15th - Wednesday, May 8th at 11:59pm
- Go to the OPRF Web store and select “School Dances/Prom”
- Tickets must be picked up between Monday, April 15th and Monday, May 13th at 3:30pm.
- Tickets will not be distributed without the appropriate paperwork
- Tickets will not be distributed after Monday, May 13th at 3:30pm.
If ticket isn’t picked up by 3:30pm on 5/13, no refund will be issued.
BOOKSTORE TICKET SALES:
- Monday, April 15th – Wednesday, May 8th
- Form of Payment accepted: cash, credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover) or by check payable to OPRF/Prom
- If check, please also include driver’s license number, address, phone number and student’s name & ID#
Non-OPRF Student Guests:
- Permission forms due to deans of students by Monday, May 6th at 3:30pm. No Exceptions.
- Guest Permission Form must be completed with all required signatures before a ticket may be purchased/picked up.
- Attach a copy of the guest’s photo ID. They must use that ID for entry to the dance.
- NO NON-OPRF GUEST TICKETS CAN BE PURCHASED AFTER 3:30PM ON WED. MAY 8th.
TABLE RESERVATIONS Due Friday 5/10 to Mr. Weisman in 227:
- You may reserve a dinner table to sit with your friends by filling out the reservation form
- 1 form per group request
- Ticket numbers MUST be included in your request. Students must purchase a ticket before being included on a form.
Behavioral and Discipline:
- Students on Social Probation may NOT attend prom
- Prom privileges may be taken away even after your ticket is purchased (NO REFUND WILL BE ISSUED)
- If you are unsure if you are allowed at prom, confirm with your dean before purchasing your ticket
- To be admitted to prom, all detentions must be served on or by Thursday, May 16th.
- See your deans of students if you have any questions.
If the student loses the privilege to prom after purchase or purchases even though they aren’t allowed, NO REFUND CAN ISSUED