Get your ANNUAL PHYSICAL EXAM. The best date for a physical exam is after May 1st so it will not expire during the school year (the physical exam is current for 395 days). All Returning Athletes will need to submit the IHSA Physical Exam or have a physical on file that covers them through the entire season of competition.
All Freshman athletes can use their school entry physical to serve as the athletic physical if it is dated after May 1, 2022.
- Please bring paper copy of physical to the Athletic Office or email physical to email@example.com
- Please email physical as a pdf attachment so it can be copied – no photographs of physicals will be accepted
- Must have medical history portion completed by a parent
- Must be signed in all of the appropriate places by student and parent
Walk in OPTIONS for Sport Physicals
- CVS Minute Clinic - 345 Madison Street - Oak Park - (708) 386-2149
- Immediate Care of Oak Park - 1000 Madison Street - Oak Park - (708) 660-1800
- The Children’s Clinic - 320 Lake Street - Oak Park - (708) 848-0528
- CVS Minute Clinic - 800 Broadview Village Square - Broadview - (708) 731-5556
Loyola Center for Health at Oak Park South - 1100 Lake Street, Suite 150 - Oak Park - (888) 584 - 7888
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.