Summer Camp Information Available Now
Summer Camp Offerings Viewable by clicking the link below. Our Summer Camp Offerings will be open to incoming Freshmen through rising Seniors.
Summer Camp Brochure
Registration for OPRF Summer Camps will open May 11th. Registration links will be available here and will go live at 10:00 AM.
This plan will be implemented in conjunction with the IHSA Return to Play Plan and in coordination with Phase 4 of the Restore Illinois Plan. All policies, procedures and protocols of the above mentioned plans will be in place at all times.
The goal of the OPRFHS District 200 Spring Athletics Spectator Plan is to allow parents and/or family members to see their children play in their athletic events. Only parents and/or family members of current student-athletes will be allowed to attend competitions.
- Each student will be allowed two (2) parents/spectators per competition.
- Two (2) Spectator Passes will be issued to each current student-athlete. Students will give the passes to their parents, who MUST bring them to the games for entry. No Pass No Entry.
- Spectator Passes are to be used by the student-athlete’s parents, guardians and family members. Passes are NOT to be given to athlete’s friends or other students.
- Parents will check in with the school staff and show their OPRF Spectator Passes.
- If more than two spectators arrive for an individual student, only two will be able to enter the facility.
- No children or siblings under the age of 19 will be admitted without an adult accompanying them.
- All spectators will need to wear a mask for the entirety of their visit on campus.
- Positive sportsmanship will be expected of all of our spectators. Inability to remain positive will result in removal from the facility and could lead to loss of spectator privileges for all future games.
- Due to West Suburban Conference Rules, spectators are only allowed at their home school. No visiting team spectators will be allowed at OPRFHS home events.
SALVIA SAMPLES for ALL ATHLETES IN-SEASON MUST be TURNED in order to be eligible for the coming week. Students need to drop off only ONCE per week, on one of their designated days as follows:
Last name A - L: Drop off on Monday OR Tuesday
Last name M - Z: Drop off on Wednesday OR Thursday
STUDENT ATHLETE check in for practices/games EACH DAY
- The health survey email gets sent daily to the parent’s email in Skyward, not to the student. The parent then answers the questions to ensure that the student is not experiencing any symptoms of COVID.
- If the student is NOT experiencing any symptoms, and the parent answers as such, a screen with a “green check mark” and date will be displayed. The student is CLEARED for participation on campus.
- The parent can send that screen-shot to the student/or the email is in the student’s account and the student will show that green check mark before practice or competition every day. This will be the ONLY method used at student athlete check in each day for practice and games. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS.
If you do not receive the daily health screener survey email it may be due to the following reasons:
- You have NOT submitted your weekly saliva sample, and your access to campus has been turned off. You will need to contact the following district office to navigate the next steps for you to submit your sample and return to PRACTICE/GAMES. Date that you are able to RETURN to CAMPUS is dependent upon your sample being processed. Please email SalivaTesting@oprfhs.org
- Your parent email may not be accurate in SKYWARD. You will need to contact the following district office to navigate the next steps for you to return to campus. Please email email@example.com
Information about registration for FALL 2021 sports coming soon.
Please continue to check our website for regular updates on all sports tryout information.
Expect Started for Fall Sports Tryout is August 9th, 2021
Get your ANNUAL PHYSICAL EXAM. The best date for a physical exam is after May 1st so it will not expire during the school year (the physical exam is current for 395 days). All Returning Athletes will need to submit the IHSA Physical Exam or have a physical on file that covers them through the entire season of competition. All Freshman athletes can use their school entry physical to serve as the athletic physical if it is dated after May 1, 2020.
Walk in OPTIONS for Sport Physicals
- CVS Minute Clinic - 345 Madison Street - Oak Park - (708) 386-2149
- Immediate Care of Oak Park - 1000 Madison Street - Oak Park - (708) 660-1800
- The Children’s Clinic - 320 Lake Street - Oak Park - (708) 848-0528
- CVS Minute Clinic - 800 Broadview Village Square - Broadview - (708) 731-5556
Loyola Center for Health at Oak Park South - 1100 Lake Street, Suite 150 - Oak Park - (888) 584 - 7888
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.