All athletes are required to have a current athletic physical exam on file. The exam is current for 395 days. The best date for a physical exam is after May 1, so it will not expire during the next school year.
- Freshman athletes can use their school entry physical to serve as the athletic physical if it is dated after May 1, 2022.
- All returning athletes must have a physical on file that covers them through the entire season of competition.
Click here for the IHSA Physical Form. Please bring a completed copy of the form to the Athletic Office or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please email physical as a pdf attachment. No photographs of physicals will be accepted.
- Must have medical history portion completed by a parent.
- Must be signed in all of the appropriate places by student and parent.
Walk in options for athletic physicals