Fifth Quarter Summer Learning and Summer Camps 2022
Fifth Quarter Summer Learning 2022
Dates: Monday through Thursday, June 13- July 21. All Fifth Quarter Summer Learning programs will be in person.
June 20 and July 4 will be observed as holidays. Fifth Quarter Summer Learning programs will be in session on June 24 and July 8.
Session length: We will continue to offer only 24-day classes. The daily class schedule will be as follows:
- Period 1: 8:00 – 10:15 a.m., one semester credit
- Period 2: 10:25 a.m. – 12:40 p.m., one semester credit
Cost: The course fee will remain $250 per class, with some courses having additional lab fees. We will continue to waive all Fifth Quarter Summer Learning fees for all students who qualify for free and reduced lunch to help make our programs more accessible to all students.
COVID-19 information: Click here for more infomation on what to do if your student exhibits symptoms of COVID-19 or tests positive during Fifth Quarter Summer Learning.
- Feb 1: Rising seniors/current juniors can register early by contacting their counselors.
- Feb 7: Registration for current OPRFHS students opens at 6 p.m. on Feb. 7.
- Feb 22: Registration for incoming freshmen and out-of-district students opens at 6 p.m. on Feb. 22. Need help with your Family Access login? Click here.
- March 24 at 3:11 p.m.: Online registration closes.