Summer School and Summer Camps 2021
Summer School 2021
Dates: Monday through Thursday, June 14 - July 22. Due to summer construction, ALL summer school programs will be remote.
July 5 will be observed as a holiday. Summer school will be in session on July 9.
Session length: We will continue to offer only 24-day classes. The daily class schedule will be as follows:
- Period 1: 8:00 – 10:15 a.m., one semester credit
- Period 2: 10:25 a.m. – 12:40 p.m., one semester credit
- Period 3: 12:50 – 3:05 p.m., one semester credit
Cost: The course fee will remain $250 per class, with some courses having additional lab fees. We will continue to waive all summer school fees for all students who qualify for free and reduced lunch to help make summer school more accessible to all our students.
- Feb. 1 - 5: Rising seniors/current juniors can register early by contacting their counselors.
- Feb 8 - Feb 12: Registration for current OPRF student opens at 6 p.m. on Feb. 8.
- Feb 16 - 19: Registration for incoming freshmen and out-of-district students opens at 6 p.m. on Feb. 16.
- March 19 at 11:59 p.m.: Online registration closes.
Summer Camps 2021
Summer Camp Offerings Viewable by clicking the link below. Our Summer Camp Offerings will be open to incoming Freshmen through rising Seniors.
Registration for OPRF Summer Camps will open May 11th. Registration links will be available here and will go live at 10:00 AM.
We will not be able to sponsor a Youth Summer Camp program in 2021. We realize that our Youth Camp Program is a significant connection between the school district and our community, and we also know that families need time to plan logistical arrangements for their children when they attend these type of activities. With that in mind, we feel this is the best decision at this time, so that families can make alternative plans for their children this summer. We plan to be able to operate a full youth summer camp offering Summer of 2022.