Community Finance Committee
On August 26, 2021, the Board of Education approved the formation of the Community Finance Committee (CFC) as a standing Board committee. The purpose of this committee is to provide the D200 Board of Education and administration with ongoing expertise and guidance regarding the district’s fiscal operations. Input from the CFC is strictly advisory.
The CFC is expected to examine financial performance holistically, as well as consider the impact of financial decisions on D200’s vision and strategy. It will provide input and guidance on key financial decisions affecting D200, such as the structuring of referendums, the funding of significant investments, and the structuring of debt. The CFC may take on additional activities as authorized by the Board, and its actions will be governed by the Board’s finance and investment policies.
- Agendas for CFC meetings are posted here in the BoardDocs section of our website at least 48 hours in advance.
- Live-streaming of meetings is available via our YouTube page, where the meeting recordings also are posted, in the Board of Education section.
From the community:
- Melissa Cleveland, Oak Park director of retail banking at Wintrust Financial Corp., alumna, OPRFHS parent
- Cal Davis, project manager and materials coordinator at Bradshaw Consultants, member of River Forest Public Schools District 90 board of education, OPRFHS and District 90 parent
- Petra Guerrero, director finance--home & personal care at Nouryon, OPRFHS parent
- Greg Kolar, manager, state and local income taxes at GATX, Oak Park resident
- Steve Miller, Executive Director for Business operations at Schaumburg District 54, District 97 parent
- Cyndi Sidor, chief financial officer
- Ron Anderson, executive director of operations
- Faith Cole, director of student services
District 200 Board of Education members:
- Tom Cofsky
- Kebreab Henry
Need more information? Contact us at: CFC@oprfhs.org