Expenditures: How is the money spent?
District 200 expends money on the following:
- Salaries: Paid to all permanent and temporary employees of the District.
- Employee Benefits: Includes health insurance, life insurance, contributions to employees’ retirement, etc.
- Purchased Services: Any services not part of the District’s payroll, such as legal service, repairs, and maintenance.
- Supplies and Materials: Items that are consumed and replenished on an ongoing basis, such as textbooks and food service.
- Capital Outlay: Expenditures to maintain fixed assets, such as the recent replacement of boilers.
- Other Expenditures: Off-campus tuition and debt service.