Hybrid Learning and COVID-19 Info Center
Missing saliva test kit supplies? Complete THIS FORM
Oak Park and River Forest High School will launch its hybrid learning plan on Monday, Feb. 1. In order to provide an opportunity to acclimate to the building, only opted-in freshmen will rotate through on-site classes during the first week. Beginning Monday, Feb. 8, all opted-in students will participate in on-site rotations. Please see Quick Links to the right for details about hybrid learning.
Participation in saliva testing is mandatory for all students attending classes on site. Please see links at left for complete details about our saliva testing program.
Monday Memos from the Superintendent
Each Monday, Supt. Dr. Joylynn Pruitt-Adams sends an update on the status of our reopening plans. The updates are emailed to students, staff, and families, as well as posted in the announcements section of our home page. To see the most recent Monday Memo as well as previous editions, click here.
Since the spring of 2020, dozens of teachers, staff members, administrators, students, parents, community members, and medical experts have been working together to create plans for how we will continue learning during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Steering Committee and Subcommittee Members - The steering committee is charged with creating plans, with input from subcommittees, and making recommendations to the Board
- Advisory Committee Members - The advisory committee is charged with providing input and feedback to the steering committee on hybrid learning plans
- Click here for the recording of the Oct. 15, 2020 advisory committee meeting
- Click here for the recording of the Oct. 20, 2020 advisory committee meeting
- Click here for the recording of the Oct. 29, 2020 advisory committee meeting
- Click here for the recording of the Nov. 17, 2020 advisory committee meeting
- Click here for the recording of the Dec. 1, 2020 advisory committee meeting
- Click here for the recording of the Jan. 12, 2021 advisory committee meeting
- OPRF Remote Learning Plan for First Semester
- Reports (Board, Thoughtexchange)
- IDPH Adaptive Pause and Metrics: Interim School Guidance for Local Health Departments
- Videos of Town Halls
- Fall 2020 Learning Recommendations from the State
- Illnois Priority Learning Standards for the 2020-21 School Year