COVID-19 Info Center
Any student who tests positive for COVID-19 must isolate for at least five days, regardless of vaccination status and even if they are asymptomatic.
- To report a student absent due to COVID-19:
- First, report the absence as usual in Skyward.
- Next, in order to notify Health Services and ensure that we are reporting accurate case counts to the health department, click here and complete the form.
- To see the rules for isolation and quarantine, click here.
Click here for instructions on reporting an absence due to COVID.
Area Transmission Rates
- Local: To check case data for Oak Park and River Forest, visit Northwestern University's dashboard and enter the four local ZIP codes (60301, 60302, 60304, and 60305).
- Cook County: To check data and the community level rating for Cook County, click here.
- CDC COVID-19 County Check: To find the CDC's current rating for all U.S. counties, click here.