About the Registrar's Office
The Registrar's Office serves students, staff, families, and alumni of OPRF HS by performing a wide range of functions relating to student records and academic administration. The Registrar ensures the integrity, accuracy, and security of all academic records of current and former students.
Our office is located on the second floor, in rooms 260 and 261. You may email us at email@example.com, or call (708)434-3260/(708)434-3262. Walk-ins are welcome during office hours, however, we encourage you to call ahead to schedule an appointment in advance.
Our office provides services related to student registration and enrollment, including:
- Processing student enrollments (for new, returning and transfer students)
- Student demographic changes (address, phone numbers, email addresses, guardianship, etc.)
- Certifying students for graduation
- Processing student withdrawals and transfers to other schools
- Providing official transcripts for current students and alumni
- Verifying student attendance
- Providing education and employment verification for current students and alumni
District 200 conducts an annual verification of residency for all our students. This is to help ensure that only students who legally reside within the District's boundaries receive educational services funded by District tax dollars.
Our District Investigators fulfill the responsibilities assigned to them by District 200. Students who attend OPRF HS must reside within its boundaries on a full-time, permanent basis.
If a student's residence is questioned at any time, OPRF HS will investigate. The District may ask for additional documents for verification. If a student is not living within the District's boundaries full-time, or if a student's living arrangement does not agree with statements provided by a parent or legal guardian, the student will be disenrolled from school, and their parent or guardian will have to pay tuition, according to D200 Board of Education Policy. For more information about residency requirements, please call (708)434-3260/(708)434-3262.
REGISTRAR'S OFFICE HOURS
Monday thru Friday: 8:00 am to 11:30 am, and 12:30 am to 3:30 pm.