Family Access, also known as Skyward, is our online parent portal for viewing your contact information, checking your student’s grades and attendance, paying school fees, adding money to your student’s lunch account, and communicating with your student’s teachers.
Teachers have been asked to update their grade books every two weeks. Keep in mind that different classes have different numbers of graded assignments. The number of grades in a teacher's gradebook will vary depending on the subject, time of year, and level of the class. If you have specific questions about a class, please contact your student's teacher directly. For attendance concerns, contact the Attendance Office (708-434-3104). For discipline questions, contact your child's dean.
- How do I get my login information or reset my password?
- How do I log in to Family Access?
- I'm having trouble logging in to my Family Access account. What do I do?
- Are my Family Access and Webstore login information the same?
- I get a warning about pop-ups when I log in to Family Access. Should I be worried?
- Can my student see the same information that I see in Family Access?
- The information you have on my student is wrong. How do I change it?
- How often should I log in to my Family Access account?
- How do I change my student’s off-campus lunch permission?
- How do I change my student’s permission for sending information to the military?
- How do I change my student’s permission for publishing information in the Student Directory?
- How do I change my student’s permission for releasing information to the media?
- I need to make a purchase and I don’t have an account for the Webstore.
- How do I pay fees at the beginning of the school year?