Freshman medical forms for the 2023-2024 school year are due:
October 13, 2023
Please submit forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Health Services
The Oak Park and River Forest High School Health Services department believes that students are better able to reach their full academic potential when they are at their best health.
The Health Services department will:
- Evaluate and provide care for ill or injured students.
- Manage medication administration as dictated by students' physician(s).
- Monitor compliance with Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) physical exam and immunization guidelines.
- Make referrals to community resources.
- Conduct vision and hearing screenings as mandated by the Illinois State Board of Education (ISBE).
- Maintain school health records as mandated by the IDPH and the ISBE.
- Monitor and maintain 13 automatic external defibrillators (AEDs).
- Collaborate with school social workers and psychologists to provide social-emotional support to students.
- Provide advice and guidance on Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) and Section 504 plans.
Health Requirements and Forms
- Administration of Medications
- Elevator Usage
- Emergency Action Plans
- Freshman Physical Exam and Immunization Requirements
- Illinois Certificate of Religious Exemption
- Illinois State Mandated Vision Screening Notice
- Immunization Data
- Meningococcal Vaccine Requirement
- Physical Exam and Immunization Requirements
Administration of Medications
Emergency Action Plans
Freshman Physical Exam and Immunization Requirements
Illinois Certificate of Religious Exemption
Illinois State Mandated Vision Screening Notice
Meningococcal Vaccine Requirement
Physical Exam and Immunization Requirements
Fax: (708) 434-3912
Julee Terretta, MSN, RN, PEL-CSN
Head School Nurse
Natalie Yorty, BSN, RN, PEL-CSN
Samantha Lantz, MSN, RN
Health Services Office Manager