Hear it from a Huskie Podcast
Dr. Laurie Fiorenza, assistant superintendent for student learning, hosts a podcast to showcase OPRFHS faculty making an impact.
- In this episode: Matt Prebble and Cristin Lombardi from the #oprfhs business department join Dr. Fiorenza to discuss their efforts to increase the enrollment of female-identifying students in business education classes.
- In this episode: Assistive Technology Coordinator Lisa Vincent speaks with Dr. Fiorenza about the use of assistive technology at #oprfhs.
- In this episode: Physical Education teacher Jenn Kanwischer speaks with Dr. Fiorenza about a new #oprfhs course: Mind, Body, Fitness.
- In this episode: Dr. Fiorenza speaks with Reflection Center Coordinator Lyneice Lush to learn more about how students can get the most out of their time in the Reflection Center at #oprfhs.
- In this episode: Spoken Word instructor Adam Levin speaks with Dr. Fiorenza about the history of spoken word instruction at #oprfhs and how it benefits students. He is joined by students Ashley Brown and Anabel Govea, who share their poetry and describe the impact spoken word has made on them.
- In this episode: Transition Specialist Lee Williams joins Dr. Fiorenza to discuss the College and Trade School Entrance Guide, a resource that he developed to give #oprfhs students and their families insight into how to successfully transition into the college and trade school settings.
- In this episode: Executive Functioning and Skills Support Instructor Cindy Wong joins Dr. Fiorenza to discuss the Executive Functioning and Study Skills course at #oprfhs.
- In this episode: Dr. Fiorenza discuss equitable grading practices at #oprfhs with English teachers Velia Del Fiacco and Melissa Godinez.
- In this episode: Dr. Fiorenza discusses engagement through a growth mindset with #oprfhs art teachers Tracy Van Duinen and Mark Collins.