Skip To Main Content


The Registrar's Office maintains student records for Oak Park and River Forest High School. Our office can provide:

  • An official copy of a transcript and/or verify a graduation date for graduates of OPRFHS.
  • An unofficial copy of a transcript for current students in grades 9-12.

Current Seniors

If you are a current student at OPRFHS please fill out the Transcript Release form(instructions here). Seniors' final transcripts are sent to the colleges indicated on your OPRFHS Senior Survey by the end of June. Colleges often take a couple of weeks to reflect the receipt of the transcript sent by OPRFHS. 

If your post-secondary plans have changed, please contact Mary D’Avella at (708) 434-3510 or as soon as possible. 

NOTE: You can request a free transcript via Parchment until July 31 of your graduation year. After that, you are an considered an alumni and will need to pay a small fee. 

Graduates and Former Students

We no longer accept transcript requests via mail, phone, fax, email, or in person.  If you are an alumni, you must set up an account and request a transcript through Parchment:

  1. Click on the order link here.
  2. Set up an account.
  3. Select the destination -- college, scholarship, NCAA, employer, etc.
  4. Pay online.
  5. Once requested, you can track the delivery of your transcript and receive email notifications.

Education Verification Requests

Please email or fax a signed release to (708) 524-1029.