Summer 2021 Meal Distribution
Free for any Oak Park and River Forest families with children under the age of 18.
Ready-made meal bags include 7 complete breakfasts and 7 complete lunches containing proteins, whole grains, fruit, vegetables, and milk, plus instructions for storing and cooking.
Pick up on Mondays, 11 a.m. - 1 p.m., at Door 6 on Scoville Ave.
- Free breakfast and lunch for all students during the 2021-2022 school year. Click here to learn more.
- Click here for the student menu.
- Click here to see vegan options.
- Freshmen and sophomores must remain on campus during their assigned lunch period.
- Juniors and seniors may go off campus during their assigned lunch periods if they:
- Have parent approval in Family Access (click here for instructions)
- Have their official picture ID (no temporary IDs)
- Have no more than five tardies or one unexcused absence in a given four-and-a-half week period
- Are passing all courses at the midquarter progress reporting or end-of-quarter time
- Have no severe disciplinary infractions
Lunch and Go
Order your lunch by 9:00 a.m., then grab it from the North or South Cafeteria sandwich bar and go! Click here for instructions.
Food Service Payments
Pre-paying for Food Service means never forgetting lunch money again. Students simply choose their meal, scan their ID at the register, and go!
- Pay online: Click here to go to Family Access and add money to your student's SNAP (School Nutrition Accountability Program) account. Funds are available as soon as you complete the transaction.
- Pay via mail: Click here to complete a pre-payment form, then send with check, money order, or credit card number to OPRF High School, Food & Nutrition Services, 201 N. Scoville Ave., Oak Park, IL 60302.
- Pay in person: Send a payment with your child, who can turn it in at the Food & Nutrition Services Office in the North Cafeteria. Pre-payments also will are accepted during Schedule Pickup Week in August.
Director of Food Services
Assistant Food Service Director
Food Service Secretary
- Breakfast: 7:15 - 7:50 a.m., North Cafeteria
- Lunch: Periods 4, 5 & 6
- South Cafeteria: Freshmen & Sophomores
- North Cafeteria: Juniors & Seniors
- Afternoon Snacks: 3:11 - 5:00 p.m., North Cafeteria
Let us do your catering! Whether it's doughnuts and coffee, sandwiches and salads, or a sit-down dinner, we can customize a menu that meets your needs and budget. Please contact us!