Dear Class of 2020 and Families,
This Friday and Saturday, May 22 and 23, we are holding a contact-free event for seniors to come to the high school to drop off and/or pick up off the following:
- Camera equipment
- Locker contents (regular and PE)
- Stagecraft locker contents
- All textbooks and library books
- Musical instruments/equipment
- Athletics uniforms and gear
You have the option of either keeping your Chromebook (at no charge) or donating it back to the school. This year we are making a special request that if you don’t foresee a need for your Chromebook in the future, please bring it for donation. With worldwide supply-chain issues due to the pandemic, we are very concerned that we won’t have enough Chromebooks for the large number of incoming freshmen who take Summer School. Your donation can help us meet the demand.
If you do keep your Chromebook, we will be sending instructions on when it will be released from our management. We will also send communications on how to transfer your OPRF Google Drive contents to a personal account.
Schedule and Map
To minimize congestion and wait times, we have assigned times by counselor group.
Several important items:
- Camera equipment dropoff is Saturday only, noon - 2 p.m.
- Friday is drive-through only. If you need to do a walk-up instead, please come on Saturday from noon - 3 p.m.
- If you do not have a way to get to school during these scheduled times, please let your counselor know and we will make alternative arrangements for you.
- Stop only at stations where you have something to pick up or drop off. For example, if you don’t have a musical instrument to turn in, there is no need to stop at the music station.
Please do not leave your car! We will have staff on hand in masks and gloves to deposit your belongings/remove school belongings from your car trunk or back seat.
Bring your student ID
We’ll need to verify that we are returning belongings to the proper person.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Chief Operations Officer