On Monday, June 29, we will hold a make-up day for rising sophomore, juniors, and seniors to drop off textbooks, library books, and other school property; and to pick up summer reading material. This will also be the final day to drop off athletic uniforms. Please note: locker contents will not be available at this time and there will be no public access to the building.
There will be one station for athletic uniform drop-off at the Athletic Entrance (Door 2) and one station for all other items at the South Entrance (Door 3). Please click here for a map of the door locations.
To ensure this process goes quickly and avoids traffic congestion, students have been assigned times by counselor group:
Underclassmen Drop-off Schedule
South Entrance - Door 3
White, Sponsler, Lynch: 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Hobson, Ojikutu, Fuentes: 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Hanson, Ambrose, Cahill: 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Sherman, Medina, Nixen: 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Herbst, Radziszewski, Johnson: 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Make-Up Drive-Up: 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Walk-Up Only: 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM
Athletic Uniform Drop-off Schedule
Athletic Entrance - Door 2
Walk-Up or Drive-Up: 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Please review and adhere to the following steps to respect social distancing guidelines and ensure the health and safety of all involved:
- Write the student's FULL NAME and counselor LAST NAME, large and clearly, on a sheet of paper and tape it to the passenger side window.
- If you have items to drop off, please PUT THEM IN YOUR TRUNK before you come to the school.
- As you pull up to the South or Athletic Entrances on Scoville, pop open the trunk of your vehicle, if possible. If you need to open the trunk manually, please get out of the vehicle, open the trunk, and get back in the vehicle.
- Once your trunk is open and you are back in the vehicle, school staff will take your drop-off items out and place your pickup items in.
- Please wear a mask until the trunk of your car is closed.
Thank you for helping us make this a smooth process!
OPRF High School Administration