Beginning Monday, January 11, select second semester textbooks and paper materials will be available for pick up. Because only certain courses and teachers will require texts and paper packets, students should look for an email from teachers indicating whether they need to attend. Students should begin to look for these emails January 7-9.
Please make sure you have received an email indicating you have a packet to pick up. Staff will not be available to track down this information, and we also want to limit the number of people coming to the building unnecessarily.
There will be bins available to drop off first semester textbooks that are no longer needed.
While in the building, the following safety guidelines must be followed:
- Students must attend alone and only during their designated time.
- Masks must be worn at all times in the building.
- Students must maintain at least six feet of social distance.
Please follow these procedures:
- Bring a copy of your email or second semester schedule containing the course name, course code, and teacher name so you can pick up the correct materials.
- Enter through the Welcome Center/Main Entrance.
- Complete temperature check and confirm you are free of any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Proceed down the hallway toward the Bookstore as packets will be on tables by subject.
- You may stop by during the following Bookstore hours:
- Student hours: Monday-Friday during any available period between the hours of 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Parent hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Parents, please bring the following information with you: course name, course code, and teacher name.