OPRF Families and Students,
As we approach final exams and the end of semester one comes to a close I want to thank you for the many ways you have supported and encouraged your student(s) academic efforts throughout this semester. Below you will find all of the final examination information to help you and your student(s) plan and navigate final exam week.
Final examinations for the first semester of the 2022-2023 school year will be given Monday through Wednesday, December 19-21, 2022.
During the three examination days, there will be no regular schedule of classes. Instead, classes will meet for examinations according to the following schedule:
|8:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.||1||2||3|
|10:15 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.||7||8||6|
|12:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.||4||5||Make-up|
Note: There will not be an advisory period during first-semester final exams.
General Exam Information:
- We expect all of our students to attend final exams during the scheduled time. If students are unable to attend an exam, they need to contact the teacher and plan to take the exam during the make-up exam period.
- Students with three exams scheduled on the same day will need to prepare to take all of their exams during the scheduled time. The make-up period is for students who are ill during their scheduled final exam or are too late to take the exam during their scheduled period. Students are not permitted to take final exams early.
- Teachers are not allowed to reschedule student exams outside of the make-up period. Examinations must be given on the days designated in the examination schedule.
- Students, more than 10 minutes tardy to a testing period may not be admitted and should plan to take the final exam during the make-up period.
- Attendance will be taken during final exams.
- As a reminder, family access on Skyward will be unavailable from 8 am on Monday, December 19, 2022 until 8 am Thursday, January 12, 2023.