Welcome to the OPRFHS Parent Connection page!
Hello! My name is Latonia Jackson, and I am proud to serve OPRFHS families as Outreach Coordinator.
My job is to help you navigate our school and its numerous academic and extracurricular offerings, plus connect you to resources that will help your students reach their fullest potential. I also coordinate OPRF Parent Connection events throughout the year.
To better serve you, I welcome all suggestions, comments, and topics of interest for events. Please do not hesitate to reach out if I can be of any assistance to you and your family. I look forward to our connection!
Latonia Jackson, Outreach Coordinator
Like the OPRF Parent Connection page on Facebook to learn about upcoming events and connect with other families.
Find information about counselors, social workers, and deans.
Find information about the following parent groups, including meeting dates and times, plus volunteer opportunies:
- APPLE - African American Parents for Purposeful Leadership in Education
- Community Council
- Huskie Booster Club
- P4SS - Parents for Student Success
Read the abridged, remote learning edition.
Read and/or subscribe to the weekly HuskiEmail.
Find information about meal pre-ordering and pickup.
MINORITY STUDENT ACHIEVEMENT NETWORK
- Creates young readers, stimulates imagination, promotes lifelong learning, and provides a comfortable space for visits.
- Supports programs and services that address youth through the implementation of prevention techniques, crisis intervention, restorative justice, therapeutic involvement, case management and coordination of wraparound services with other community partners and agencies.
- The Community Mental Health Board has prepared this guide to resources that are providing a wealth of support during the Covid-19 crisis.
Find services for individuals and families, including: senior and youth services, developmental disabilities, medical health care, behavioral/mental health services, and other social supports.
An Oak Park Music therapy center using music for growth and development.