Meal Distribution during Hybrid Learning
Free for any students in need or families with children under the age of 18. Choose from ready-made meal bags or pre-ordered meals.
1. Pick up on Tuesdays, from 6:30 a.m. - 8 a.m. at Door 5 on Scoville Ave.
2. If you choose to pre-order, you must do so by NOON ON THURSDAYS.
CLICK HERE for more details.
CLICK HERE for this month's schedule.
CLICK HERE for next month's schedule.
- We buy local produce whenever possible. Click here to see the totals purchased during 2018-2019.
- Click here to see vegan options.
Off Campus Lunch
- Freshmen and sophomores must remain on campus during their assigned lunch period.
- Juniors and seniors may go off campus during their assigned lunch periods if they:
- Have parent approval in Family Access (click here for instructions)
- Have their official picture ID (no temporary IDs)
- Have five or fewer tardies in a given 4½-week period
- Have no more than 1 period of unexcused absence in a given 4½-week period
- Are passing all courses at the midquarter progress reporting or end-of-quarter time
Lunch and Go
Order your lunch by 9:00 a.m., then grab it from the North or South Cafeteria sandwich bar and go! Click here for instructions.
Food Service Payments
Prepaying for Food Service means never forgetting lunch money again. Students simply choose their meal, scan their ID at the register, and go!
- Pay online: Click here to go to Family Access and add money to your student's SNAP (School Nutrition Accountability Program) account. Funds are available as soon as you complete the transaction.
- Pay via mail: Click here to complete a prepayment form, then send with check, money order, or credit card number to OPRF High School, Food & Nutrition Services, 201 N. Scoville Ave., Oak Park, IL 60302.
- Pay in person: Send a payment with your child, who can turn it in at the Food & Nutrition Services Office in the North Cafeteria. Prepayments also will are accepted during Schedule Pickup Week in August.
Director of Food Services
Assistant Food Service Director
Food Service Secretary
- Breakfast: 7:15 - 7:50 a.m., North Cafeteria
- Lunch: Periods 4, 5 & 6
- South Cafeteria: Freshmen & Sophomores
- North Cafeteria: Juniors & Seniors
- Afternoon Snacks: 3:11 - 5:00 p.m., North Cafeteria
Let us do your catering! Whether it's doughnuts and coffee, sandwiches and salads, or a sit-down dinner, we can customize a menu that meets your needs and budget. Please contact us!