MCC-Instructions to view/modify Parental Permission

Following are the instructions to view and/or change parental permission for a junior or senior to go off campus for lunch.

Other restrictions still apply (see link)

  1. Log in to Family Access.
  2. Click on “Student Info” on the left side.
  3. Click on “Request Changes for ” (near the top right).
  4. Click on “Student Information”.
  5. You will see a section entitled “Allow Publication of Student's Name for:” towards the bottom. This is the section that contains the off-campus lunch, military, media, and student directory options.
  6. Make any changes you wish to the options in that section.
  7. Click the “Save” button.