Our Student Services division includes our counselors, deans, and social workers. Each student has an assigned counselor, who is part of a Pupil Support Services team, or PSS for short. The primary goal of the PSS team is to help students succeed in school academically, socially, emotionally, and behaviorally. Each PSS team includes the following:
- Three counselors: Address the academic, career, and social-emotional needs of students.
- Dean of students: Works with the student's family, counselor, teachers, and support personnel to assist students with behavioral issues, student conflicts, and any other issues that may interfere with the student's safety and success.
- School social worker: Provides individual student counseling on a short-term basis and facilitates student support groups.
Pupil Support Services (PSS) Teams
Click below to see the members of each PSS team and their contact information. The prefix for each extension is 708-434-XXXX.
- PSS Team 1: Counselors Ambrose, Cahill, and Hobson
- PSS Team 2: Counselors O'Keefe, Ojikutu, and Radziszewski
- PSS Team 3: Counselors Fuentes, Nixen, and White
- PSS Team 4: Counselors Hanson, Herbst, and Sherman
- PSS Team 5: Counselors Lynch, Medina, and Sponsler
PSS Team 1: Counselors Ambrose, Cahill, and Hobson
PSS Team 2: Counselors O'Keefe, Ojikutu, and Radziszewski
PSS Team 3: Counselors Fuentes, Nixen, and White
PSS Team 4: Counselors Hanson, Herbst, and Sherman
PSS Team 5: Counselors Lynch, Medina, and Sponsler
We have instituted monthly wellness days, where team members go into classrooms and complete a lesson on various topics to help improve our students' social-emotional capacity. Click here for more information.
NOTE: The prefix for each extension listed below is 708-434-XXXX.
Director of Student Services
Gabrielle Van Zant
Enrollment and Registrar Manager
Prevention and Wellness Coordinator
Daniela Lukic Cole
Community Outreach Coordinator
Trauma Informed Specialist