Summer School and Summer Learning Camps 2023
Summer School 2023
Dates: Monday through Thursday, June 12- July 20. All Summer School learning programs will be in person.
June 19 and July 4 will be observed as holidays. Summer School learning programs will be in session on June 23 and July 7.
Session length: We will continue to offer only 24-day classes. The daily class schedule will be as follows:
- Period 1: 8:00 – 10:15 a.m., one semester credit
- Period 2:10:25 a.m. – 12:40 p.m., one semester credit
- Period 3 :12:50 – 3:05pm, one semester credit
Cost: The course fee will remain $250 per class, with some courses having additional lab fees. We will continue to waive all Summer School learning fees for all students who qualify for free and reduced lunch to help make our programs more accessible to all students.
- Feb 6: Rising seniors/current juniors can register early by contacting their counselors.
- Feb 13: Registration for current OPRFHS students opens at 6 p.m.
- Feb 20: Registration for incoming freshmen and out-of-district students opens at 6 p.m. Need help with your Family Access login? Click here.
- March 24 at 3:11 p.m.: Online registration closes.
Pre-AP Course Registration for Parents Click here
Click here for Family Access instructions.
Click here for Summer School enrollment instructions.
2023 Athletic Summer Camps Click here
To register for Summer Camps Click here