The 1950's are out, and change is in the air! Hairspray, winner of eight Tony Awards, including Best Musical, is a family friendly musical, piled bouffant - high with laughter, romance and deliriously tuneful songs.
It's 1962 in Baltimore, and the lovable plus-size teen, Tracy Turnblad, has only one desire - to dance on the popular "Corny Collins Show." When her dream comes true, Tracy is transformed from social outcast to sudden star. She must use her newfound power to dethrone the reigning Teen Queen, win the affections of heartthrob, Link Larkin an integrate a TV network... all without denting her 'do!
- Director: Michelle Bayer
- Vocal Direction: Meredith McGuire
- Orchestra Director: Patrick Pearson
- Choreography: Conner Cornelius
- Assistant Director: Ixtla Arceo - Witzl
- Scenic Design: Christopher Scholtens
- Lighting Design: Teslen Sadowski
- Costume Design: Jeffery Kelly
- Hair and Make up: Patrica Cheney