The OPRFHS Tutoring Center is located in the Student Resource Center, Room 2315. It is open to all students for academic support in math, English, reading, science, and executive functioning. Tutors are core content area educators, staff, and community and peer volunteers. They help students improve content understanding, as well as develop and learn to apply skills in their courses. Tutors also help students develop effective strategies for completing course-related assignments.
Students who visit the Tutoring Center can:
- Work directly with tutors
- Use computers
- Complete assignments
- Serve “Plasco”-issued detentions before and/or after school by completing coursework and/or working with a tutor.
- Fulfill assigned study table requirements before, during or after school by using the center for work completion and/or working directly with a tutor.
All students who use the Tutoring Center must have a school ID.
Access tutors virtually using the following codes/links:
- Google Classroom Code: wxwfasv
- Zoom link: Click here.
Please note: Virtual tutors are only available during the the Tutoring Center's normal operating hours.
For specific questions about the Tutoring Center and/or staff assignments in the center, please contact Student Resource Center Monitor Maddy Dossey, email@example.com or 707-434-3493.
See left for information about virtual tutoring.
The Tutoring Center is open:
- Before school:
- 7 a.m. - 7:50 a.m.
- During the school day:
- 8 a.m. – 3:11 p.m.
- After school - Mon.-Thurs.:
- 3:15 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- After school - Friday:
- 3:15 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
The center also is open and staffed on Late Arrival Wednesdays, beginning at 7 a.m.